6 days trip in Transylvania county by guide and private car
Itinerary: Bucharest - Sinaia - Bran - Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu - Bucharest
Day 1 - Bucharest - arrival
Day 2 - Bucharest - Sinaia - Bran - Brasov
Day 3 - Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu
Day 4 - Sibiu - Cozia - Bucharest
Day 5 - Bucharest
Day 6 - Bucharest - departure
– Accommodation with bf in 3* or 4* hotels;
– transport included in modern air-conditioned car or mini van according to the number of tourist for the entire program and transfer, except for the 5th day.
– Visits: included for the entire tour, according to the itinerary:
o Panoramic sightseeing tour (no entrances): Bucharest, Brasov, Sibiu.
o Panoramic sightseeing tour of Bucharest (no entrances): Revolution Square, the main Orthodox Church in Romania, the Romanian Athenaeum, the former Royal Palace, People’s Palace (exterior), University Square, Arch of Triumph.
o Visits included:
- – Bucharest – the Village Museum;
- – Sibiu – the Orthodox and Catholic Cathedrals;
- – Sighisoara – the Clock Tower;
- – Brasov – the Black Church;
- – Bran – Bran Castle;
- – Sinaia – Peles Castle.
– English speaking guide:included for the entire program, except for the 5th day. For small groups it’s possible that the guide also drives.
Services not included
– Other meals;
– Personal expenses in the hotels (telephone, internet, mini bar, fax, laundry, etc.);
– Other visits;
– Photo/ video fee during the visits;
Price in EUR/pax in twb sharing: EUROS
|2||3 – 4||5 – 6|
|Twn sharing||€ 904||€ 791||
C. Cancelation policy:
– From booking till 20days prior arrival 10% of the entire amount will be charged;
– From 20 to 10 days prior arrival 50% of the entire amount will be charged;
– Under 10 days cancelation 100%.
– 30% must be paid in the moment of services confirmations;
– 70% must be paid with 20 days before arrival;
Payments can be done by bank transfer or by card via Paypal.
A. Operating period: all year long, except for Public Holidays (Orthodox or Catholic Easter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, etc. when certain museums can be closed to public access.This must be reconfirmed with the staff at Exact Tours when selecting a certain period for your trip).
Peles Castle is closed in November due to yearly maintenance;
B. Recommended operating days: Friday – Wednesday, Monday – Saturday, Tuesday – Sunday, Wednesday – Monday, Thursday – Tuesday.
Not recommended: Saturday – Thursday, Sunday – Friday.